Santorini Cruise Standard route, starting daily at 10:00 am Duration 4 hours
Private Cruise: Rate Low Season** 550 euro, Hi Season** 650 euro up to 4 passengers on board. Every additional hour cost 100 euro extra. Every extra passenger cost 50 euro extra. Duration: 4 hours. Maximum capacity: 8 passengers
The tour begins from the little harbor in Oia called Baxedes. Cruising past Ammoudi bay, you will have the chance to see calderas hidden gems such us Saint Nicolas (a little church island), the harbor of Armeni, Saint Eftapedes (a cave church) and the Seal’s cave (a small cave beach). Passing underneath Imerovigli village and approaching Fira’s old port you will have the opportunity to admire the rock formations of our coastline. The Volcanic islands are our next stop. A hike to crater of the volcano and of course a swim in the sulfurous Hot Springs and highly recommended. Approaching the end of the tour a stop at Thirassia island is a must do. At Corfos, you can enjoy some snacks on board and swim in the clear waters of the bay.
The tour ends at Baxedes harbor where it started.
- As this is a private cruise, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
- Round trip transfers from and to the hotel
- Food & beverage
- Towels and snorkeling equipment if needed (to be returned to the crew)
- Port Authority expenses, all taxes, fuel, full insurance
Food & Beverage to enjoy on board
Drinks: Soft drinks, beer, local white wine
Snacks: Gourmet sandwiches with smoked salmon*
*Ideal for vegetarians
** Low Season: April 1st-May 15th & Oct. 1st-November 30th. Hi Season: May 16th-Sep. 30th