Santorini Cruise (standard) Starting daily at 10:00 am. Duration 4 hours
Private Cruise: Rate Low Season** 750 euro, Hi Season** 850 euro up to 4 passengers on board. Every additional hour cost 100 euro extra. Every extra passenger cost 50 euro extra. Maximum capacity: 8 passengers.
The tour begins from the little harbor in Oia called Baxedes. Cruising past Ammoudi bay, you will have the chance to see calderas hidden gems such as Saint Nicolas (a little church island), the harbor of Armeni, Saint Eftapedes (a cave church) and the Seal’s cave (a small cave beach). Passing underneath Imerovigli village and approaching Fira’s old port you will have the opportunity to admire the rock formations of our coastline. The volcanic islands are our next stop. A hike to the crater of the volcano and of course a swim in the sulfurous Hot Springs are highly recommended. Approaching the end of the tour a stop at Thirassia island is a must to do. At Corfos, you can enjoy some snacks and a swim in the clear waters of the bay. The tour ends at Baxedes harbor where it started.
The tour ends at Baxedes harbor where we started.
- As this is a private cruise, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
- Transportation from/to the hotel with our a/c mini bus
- Snacks & beverages
- Towels and snorkeling equipment (to be returned to the crew)
- Port Authority expenses, taxes, fuel and full insurance
Food & Beverage to enjoy on board
Drinks: Soft drinks, beer, local whine wine
Snacks: Gourmet sandwiches with salmon*
*Ideal for vegetarians
** Low Season: April 1st-May 15th & Oct. 1st-November 30th. Hi Season: May 16th-Sep. 30th