Santorini Cruise long route, starting daily at 10:00 am, Duration 4 hours
Private Cruise: Rate Low Season** 540 euro, Hi Season** 590 euro up to 4 passengers on board. Every additional hour cost 100 euro extra. Every extra passenger cost 50 euro extra. Maximum capacity: 8 passengers.
The tour begins from the little harbor in Oia called Baxedes. Cruising past Ammoudi bay, you will have the chance to see calderas hidden gems such us Saint Nicolas (a little church island), the harbor of Armeni, Saint Eftapedes (a cave church) and the Seal’s cave (a small cave beach). Passing underneath Imerovigli village and approaching Fira’s old port you will have the opportunity to admire the rock formations of our coastline. The Volcanic islands are our first stop where a hike to the crater is highly recommended. The unique Red and White beaches are our next stops. To reach them we will cruise past Akrotiri and the old Venetian lighthouse (the most southern part of the island). Having enjoyed the clear waters and the diverse beauty of these astonishing beaches, the volcanic hot springs foa a swim in the sulfurous water are our next destination. Last but not least we will cruise to Thirassia island, for a swim while enjoying some snacks on board.
The tour ends at Baxedes harbor where it started.
- As this is a private cruise, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
- Transportation from/to the hotel with our a/c mini bus
- Snacks & beverages
- Towels and snorkeling equipment if needed (to be returned to the crew).
- Port Authority expenses, all taxes, fuel, full insurance
Food & Beverage to enjoy on board
Drinks: Soft drinks, beer, local white wine
Snacks: Gourmet sandwiches with smoked salmon*
*Ideal for vegetarians
** Low Season: April 1st-May 15th & Oct. 1st-November 30th. Hi Season: May 16th-Sep. 30th