Starting daily at 12:00, duration 10 hours
Private Cruise: Rate Low Season** 1.300 euro, Hi Season** 1.400 euro up to 4 passengers on board. Every additional hour cost 150 euro extra. Every extra passenger cost 100 euro extra. Maximum capacity: 6 passengers.
Fuel consumption (4liter diesel per sea mile) is charged extra
Our Captain and hostess welcome you on board and give you some useful information about our boat and our suggested tour starting from Vlichada Marina. If your choice is to stay in Santorini, we closely cruise pass the cliffs of Akrotiri Village where we can stop at the unique Red Beach and White Beach for a swim. Then we continue on, pass the beach of Mesa pigadia, the Indian face mountain, direction to the Venetian Lighthouse (the most southern point of the Island) into the Caldera Bay and stop at Palea Kameni (the old non-active volcano) for a swim at the hot springs. After that, we stop at Thirasia island, to enjoy a swim and lunch on board. Leaving from Thirasia Island we cruise near Amoudi Bay in Oia to see and enjoy the gorgeous sunset from there. After the sunset, we cruise near Aspronisi Island, heading to the Lighthouse and back to Vlichada.
In any case you can choose to visit one or more of the nearby islands. We can give you all the necessary details and information about the islands, the route and the fuel consumption.
- As this is a private cruise, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
- Round trip transfers from and to the hotel with our AC mini buses
- Soft drinks, beer and local white wine
- Greek cuisine based BBQ on board, salad, appetizers, desserts and coffee.
- Towels, Jackets and snorkeling equipment if needed (to be returned to the crew)
- Port Authority expenses, VAT 24%, fuel, full insurance
- Free WiFi
Food & Beverage to enjoy on board
Drinks: Soft drinks, beer, local white wine, ouzo
Appetizers: Tzatziki*, grilled vegetables*, Stuffed wine leaves*
Salad: Greek salad*, Mixed green salad*
Main: Grilled fresh bream fillet or chicken fillet, Shrimps served in spicy tomato sauce & feta cheese* Pasta (penne served with cherry tomatoes sauce, olives and oregano)*
Dessert: Orange pie, baklava, fresh season fruits, coffee
*Ideal for vegetarians
** Low Season: April 1st-May 15th & Oct. 1st-November 30th. Hi Season: May 16th-Sep. 30th